The Curious Case of the Raja's Diamond
At some point the players will leave to try and find the diamond or look for clues. On returning to the room, Lord Snooty Tophat will have been murdered.
Act 1 – The Dining Hall
Part A – Introductions
- Welcoming of the Guests
- Introduce Characters
- Begin Introducing Motives
Part B – The Missing Diamond
- Lord Snooty Tophat invites The Raja to show everyone his famous diamond pendant.
- Diamond is missing.
- Lord Snooty Tophat orders a search of the house and the cast leaves the room.
- After a while there will be a scream from the maid, who has discovered the body of Lord Snooty Tophat in his study.
Act 2 – The Study
- Lord Snooty Tophat lies dead in his study.
- The butler will summon the rest of the cast to answer questions from the cast.
- There will also be clues in the room and on the body of Lord Snooty Tophat.
- After some time the police and a doctor will arrive, confirm a cause of death and then remove the body.
- The party will then move into the library so that the police inspector can examine the crime scene.
Act 3 – The Library
Part A – More Evidence Gathering
- More clues and interrogation to take place.
- The diamond will be concealed in the library.
Part B – The Truth
- Inspector asks if anyone knows what might have happened.